Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Update


So here is an update of the CD cover that I have been working on. The first one is in a previous post. This is a Musical Fireside that I and my friend Colleen Harrison did years ago.
We still have requests for it and have been asked by several people if we would get it into a CD, since the old magnetic tape is old school now, and so... Here is the new CD Cover.
I must say that I am pretty tickled with how it turned out. I am also learning much more about Photo Shop and I have really liked what I have been learning.
Just so you know, I created all of the stars. No photo from the Hubble or anything like that. This is only the inner space between my two ears. (Very Vast!)

1 comment:

Sara & Jess Phillips said...

Hello there, Holly gave me Mindy's blog link and I got your link off of Angie's blog. Hope you don't mind me lerking around. We are in Flagstaff. Check out my blog: http://saraphillips.blogspot.com/ and my mom's: http://maryldavies.blogspot.com/