
This is our friendly garden lizard. We thought Alex and Jackson would like to see our pet lizard.

My Kohlrabi is starting to bulb out! I am so excited about that. I love kohlrabi with a little bit of salt. Yummm

You can see a ripening tomatoe peeking out from the tomatoe bush.

Yes, we are going to have crook neck squash. These babies are around 4-6 inches in length and I am just eyeing them each time I see them. I can't wait to have fresh crook neck squash!

My beans are getting bigger. A few more days and I might have a mess of beans for a meal.


You can see how luscious and green my little garden is! Pretty exciting for me! No weeds! Now that is a first for my gardens!
1 comment:
Your garden looks so good and yummy. Good job!! And I also know that you'll enjoy the food.
Post a Comment