
I have been taking a digital photography class and also another Photoshop class. I so wanted to master Photo shop and it will take quite alot to do it, but... I keep trying.
So my daughter Angie got married last spring. For my birthday I wanted copies of her wedding pictures that were taken. I really liked her pictures but I wondered if I could use some of the skills that I was learning here at the University to spruce some of the color and quality up on them. Here is one that I really liked. I loved the light on her hair and the reeds in the back ground. Of course I loved the subject best. (My Angie!) But the picture was too dark and I wanted more warmth in the coloring. So I took this in to my Photoshop editor and worked on her picture. What do you think? I was tickled! Now that looks like my Angie! What a Babe!

1 comment:
Wow!! That's amazing what you can do with photo shop. Jeremy wanted to get it about 9 months ago and I told him I didn't want it because I didn't know what I'd do with it...well, it's time to eat my words. I will be eventually getting it and learning about it. Good job Aunt Susie...looks great!
Post a Comment