Tuesday, October 30, 2007

So here we have some more pictures of Angie and the before and after pics!







Hope you like the changes that I put to your pictures Angie.
I think I will go and get me some 8 x 10's of these. I look forward to doing more of these when the time permits.
Right now I am doing some big projects for my classes and have tests coming up. YUK I hate tests. I guess it doesn't matter what the age, tests just stink! But... I do learn alot from them because I study so hard to get some sort of a decent grade.
I am hoping that I can share things that I am learning and doing with my family members on this blog site.
I miss my family and being around them. It is hard to be down here when they are way up there.
David and I got to talk to Alex today and he told me that his ham had clouds. Mindy said that it was scalloped ham. I love how expressive and adorable little ones can be.

No comments: