Sunday, November 4, 2007


I am posting my latest homework assignment. We had to create a magazine cover and I took 3 different parts of 3 different pictures and warped and transformed and beveled and embossed my way to this.


I think I blew my picture insert ability. I tried to get my picture up that I had done and it came up in a negative form. (Weird!) Then I tried to delete it and add another one and this blog won't let me.


So here is the negative of what my picture should look like! It really is pretty (ha ha) but apparently it couldn't handle this. The background is a gorgeous blue and purple and black. Just think of the complementary colors of this and you will get an idea of what it really looked like! The egg is gold, the arms look like they are glowing from the egg and etc...

No comments: