This is what you are missing. Almost daily we get gorgeous sunsets like this one. Tonight, Sunday, David and I went for a walk at dusk and this was the kind of sunset we saw. Absolutely fabulous.
Hi guys, We have some great sunsets up here on the Island so when it gets too hot down there we also have and extra room for you. All the best in your dance classes,
Aunt Susie...I miss sunsets and sunrises so much. There are so many trees out here that I know the sun goes down because it gets dark, but I don't ever get to see those beautiful sunsets because of all the trees.
3 comments:
Hi guys,
We have some great sunsets up here on the Island so when it gets too hot down there we also have and extra room for you.
All the best in your dance classes,
Fred & Janet McCullough
Aunt Susie...I miss sunsets and sunrises so much. There are so many trees out here that I know the sun goes down because it gets dark, but I don't ever get to see those beautiful sunsets because of all the trees.
that's really pretty.
Post a Comment