So here we are trying to create a blog for ourselves and family members who would be interested in reading it.
You would think after several years of taking computer classes in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Word, Excel, 3D Animation, Adobe Premiere, C++, Network systems, Visual Basic, GIS, AutoCad, several Access courses, Power Point, and many many more between the two of us, we wouldn't still consider ourselves computer illiterates, but we do. Especially Me (Susie). It is still so intimidating to try something new on the computer like a BLOG! We come from the age of the dinosaurs and this is the Jetson age. What I wouldn't give for a good old fashioned pencil!
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love blogs. I personally don't have one yet, but I get on the computer daily to check out all my friends' blogs. You just got added! I can't wait to see what you put on here. Love you lots!!
Post a Comment