Sunday, March 15, 2009

Monster Swiss Chard









Our swiss chard was so amazing this year! Here are some pictures to show how big and healthy they got this fall. I actually planted them in the spring last year and they did ok. They kind of died back in the summer when it got really hot and I thought that I would pull them up, but didn't get around to it. Boy am I glad that I didn't because when it got cool again they took off and grew humongous!! The picture that is in the lower right hand corner was with the sun shining through the leaves.
















So I have been bragging about our swiss chard in our garden. Here is a couple of pictures to show how big they got this year.


1 comment:

Mindy said...

Those picture are unreal! I thought a couple of them were animated drawings! Way to go!